Save the Date! On May 1, 2014, Lawyers and Libraries across Maine are collaborating to provide Mainers with access to legal workshops for Law Day 2014.
Attorneys: It's not too late to sign up for our May 1, 2014 Law Day event! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Libraries with confirmed attorneys participating in Law Day 2014:
- Auburn Public Library, Auburn, ME
- Bangor Public Library, Bangor, ME
- Bowdoinham Public Library, Bowdoinham, ME
- Brownfield Public Library, Brownfield, ME
- Camden Public Library, Camden, ME
- Caribou Public Library, Caribou, ME
- Cary Library, Houlton, ME
- Charles M. Bailey Library, Winthrop, ME
- Ellsworth Public Library, Ellsworth, ME
- Falmouth Memorial Library, Falmouth, ME
- Farmington Public Library, Farmington, ME
- Kennebunk Free Library, Kennebunk, ME
- Mark & Emily Turner Memorial Library, Presque Isle, ME
- McArthur Public Library, Biddeford, ME
- Paris Public Library, South Paris, ME
- Patten Free Library, Bath, ME
- Portland Public Library, Portland, ME
- Rice Public Library, Kittery, ME
- Scarborough Public Library, Scarborough, ME
- Skidompha Public Library, Damariscotta, ME
- Waldoboro Public Library, Waldoboro, ME
- Wells Public Library, Wells, ME
- York Public Library, York, ME
Check back often for updates!
The Volunteer Lawyer's Project has posted edited videos of its 2013 library sessions on YouTube. Hear Maine lawyers talk about applying for Veterans Benefits and how to represent your self at an Unemployment Compensation hearing.
Judge Susan Longley's Probate workshops are now available on YouTube. Please check back for links to the forms she references in the videos.