Save the Date!
On Monday, May 1, 2017, Lawyers and Libraries across Maine are collaborating to provide Mainers with access to legal workshops for Law Day 2017. Maine lawyers or libraries interested in participating may email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Stay connected through the Lawyers in Libraries Facebook page.
- Bangor Public Library, Bangor
- Belgrade Public Library, Belgrade
- Skidompha Library in Damariscotta
- Brewer Public Library, Brewer
- Farmington Public Library, Farmington
- Freeport Community Library, Freeport
- Kennebunk Free Library, Kennebunk
- McArthur Public Library, Biddeford
- Naples Public Library, Naples
- Pembroke Library, Pembroke
- Portland Public Library, Portland
- Scarborough Public Library (May 4, 6-8 p.m.), Scarborough
- Thomaston Public Library, Thomaston
- Topsham Public Library, Topsham
- Walter T. A. Hansen Memorial Library, Mars Hill
- Waterville Public Library, Waterville
- Wells Public Library, Wells
- William Fogg Public Library, Eliot
- Windham Public Library, Windham
- Witherle Memorial Library, Castine
- Winslow Public Library, Winslow
- D. A. Hurd Library, North Berwick
- Denmark Public Library, Denmark
- North Gorham Public Library, North Gorham
- Paris Public Library, Paris
The Volunteer Lawyer's Project has posted edited videos of its 2013 library sessions on YouTube. Hear Maine lawyers talk about applying for Veterans Benefits and how to represent your self at an Unemployment Compensation hearing.
Judge Susan Longley's Probate workshops are now available on YouTube. Please check back for links to the forms she references in the videos.